Would love em to be my wife in real life. … not into waifu culture.. but some characters make me think/fantasize/wonder of them existing in real life and being beside me. Cringe/cliche/stupid blog entry.. but fck it.. Re-Watching “White Album 2” made me want to make this entry.
Waifu Queen – Violet Evergarden
- Yona – red haired beauty, strong personality, cute…
- Kazusa Touma – love absolutely everything about her.. totally my taste… as well another reason…. But nevertheless, ;_; diz animu
- Ruri Gokou – weeb goth loli, with lovable personality, looks and fashion sense.
- Hinata Hyuuga – When in naruto she first showed up I simply found her discouraged cute girl. In shippuuden her body grew a bit lewd (puberty I guess) and by the end of Shippuuden she grew into such a Goddess… She is kind yet strong. Cute yet absolutely beautiful. And ofc can be hot. But she just grew into such a icon of beauty and overall “icon of woman”. Damn lovable yamato no nadeshiko.
- Azuki Miho – was hard to decide if add her or not. But she is a beautiful and kind character, with soothing presence. Strong when needed, manages with her life and motivates cares about who she loves. Overall shy, yet assertive in a harmonic balance.
- Asuna Yuuki – Ordinal Scale finally decided for me to add her to blogs. Beautiful, cute and loving character. Liked her in 1st season, grew a bit into her in 2nd, pretty much love in Ordinal..
- Violet Evergarden – bring smile to her face, bring her joy, happiness and let her experience all sorts of emotions. Seriously, love her so much and seeing her joy would be such a beautiful occasion…
- Rem – I know it’s rather mainstream choice. But after that absolutely heart warming speech she gave on top of her cuteness and kindness. She simply is the candidate for waifu blog..
- Kitagawa Marin – wholesome gyaru with cultured hobbies
- Hanekawa Tsubasa – Cheeky and meek, has lewd side, amazing body, can be cute, beautiful and hot.