What is it?
Tag system is simply a system to sort my long lists and find stuff easier. By using acronyms or short definition.
Major Tags a.k.a commonly used tags
- Tasty – For non-lewd entries it simply entitles content that had really good/hot fanservice that was worth tagging. For lewdz it entitles for simply really hot content I enjoyed
- ERC – Emotional Rollercoaster … basically content that managed to budge me emotionally….
- Made Cry – content that legit teared me up (even if a bit)
- TOPFAV – content I loved enough to call “favorite”
- ReWD – content I have reviewed
Minor tags a.k.a less used and questionable definition tags
- (…) – legacy tag for MAL list for entries that have longer comments
- SPUQ – special & unique content (very artsy, unique feel stuff)
- RWs – Rewatch score. Only used If I re-consume content to reevaluate something. (which is very unlikely, I don’t like changing score. Tastes and stuff change.. it would be endless if I would keep re-scoring. A.k.A first time experience matters the most.)
- BFBNF – Bloody fun, but not favorite. Very odd tag I created with Anime called “Initial D” . Basically tag entitles of something that I really enjoyed, that was superb, but for some reason I simply can’t call favorite. More of a vanity/trophy tag.
- Vdose – Vanilla/pure(‘ish) love story I really loved. Essentially a pure/successful/adorable/first/cute love that gave “fuzzy grin” and “heart squeezing”
- WNH – Why Not Hentai, Anime that is by it’s content Hentai, but isn’t tagged in database as hentai.
- SKTH – Skimmed Through, stuff for whatever reason I watched by fast-forwarding or even skipped/jumped throughout the watch period.
- WontCont – Content of which sequels I won’t bother with.
- FTS – Fuck this shit, something that I seriously did not enjoy. (in more of a agressive/angry way. Tag was created with Hentai that pissed me off and disgusted a lot.)